Sunday, August 22, 2010

July's Best Books!

Hello, everyone! I can't believe it's been *gasp* three weeks since I blogged!!! Life is flying by so fast, it is unbelievable! :)

Anyway, I wanted to share with you all the best books I read in July, and they were really good!

The first was Conquer Your Fear, Share Your Faith by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron. What a reminder of the importance of sharing the Gospel with those I come into contact everyday. I was very convicted of my unbiblical beliefs about salvation and evangelism, and challenged to reevaluate my terminology and views concerning these subjects.

Another wonderful book I read in July was Bringing Them Home, which I picked up at the Baby Conference. It was a novel about a family that begins home educating, and it was so encouraging! What a blessing it is to begin seeing novels about home educating families, like this one and Glory, Duty, and the Gold Dome!

God bless, and I hope you are all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment